Tuition and Fee
All students enrolled in Adult and Community Education Programs in a Miami-Dade County Public School are required to pay tuition as established by the Florida Legislature. Students who have lived in the State of Florida during the past twelve consecutive months are considered “in-state” students. Students not meeting this criterion are considered “out-of-state” students. A list of approved documents for the verification of “in-state” status is above or may be obtained from the registration staff.
Adult General Education – AGE
- There is a $40.00 tuition charge for all Adult General Education classes to include Adult High School Competition, ABE, GED, ESOL. There is a $5.00 student’s identification fee per trimester.
Career Technical Programs
- See your counselor for costs pertaining to individual career technical (CTE) classes/programs (total number of hours in the program $2.56 per hour + materials)
- There is a one-time $15.00 application fee for career and technical programs.
- There is also a $15.00 material fee for all career and technical education classes.
- There is a $5.00 student identification fee per trimester.
- Medical assisting students pay a $15.00 liability insurance fee.
- Students must purchase books/kits and/or uniforms, if applicable.